Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 2 - Greatest Strength as a Teacher

Q:  What do you believe is your greatest strength as a teacher?

A:  I absolutely revel in spending my day with children and guiding them in their learning process.  This is my greatest joy as a teacher.  I'm excited about changes that I am making for this upcoming school and how these changes will impact my pleasure as an educator. As students open up each year and share their lives with me, I am humbled and thrilled that each child chooses to share what is occurring in their lives with me.  So as I recharge my batteries during this summer and make plans for a new school year, each day brings me closer to beginning this year with my new students.  I couldn't be more excited!

1 comment:

  1. Great answer! I am also excited about change that I am doing. I am honored that you are using my 30 Day Blog Challenge. It reallly helped me reflect. I will be reading as your challenge continues.

    ReplyDelete